Waste transfer station
Waste Transfer Station
Why to use a waste transfer station?
- for the quickly emptying of waste collecting trucks
- for the effective compaction of waste into transport containers
Result is the economisation in the handling of waste
- Ramp Rail system
- Container Hopper
- Stationary press
- Control unit
- Waste collecting vehicles drives on a ramp and empty the load in a big hopper.
- The waste is transfered through the hopper into a big stationary press that presses the waste into containers with a volume of 27 or 32m³.
- The container is closed, disconnected from the press and automatic transported to a place where the next process starts
- SP 18 | P 18,5 kW | 1,8 cbm/cycle | 380 kN
- SP 42 | P 22-55 kW | 4,2 cbm/cycle | 402-800 kN
- SP 78 | P 22-55 KW | 7,8 cbm/cycle | 402-800 kN